Official Computer Talk Thread

We have had an influx of bad drives in our Lenovo M93p PCs...

180GB Intel 2500 series SSD's.

[emoji19]

Acrobat Reader. Doing research and have a bunch of PDF documents open.

upload_2018-5-9_14-13-14.png
upload_2018-5-9_14-11-45.png

I know your last name now :giggle:

Why so many PDFs?

You already knew it. You probably forgot it. Ummm....was doing research. It was reference material associated with the report I was writing up.

If I even thought about opening that many documents on my work computer it would probably crash one or more of the network servers.

With hardware prices what they are due to crypto currency mining, it honestly isn’t bad... plus you get a warranty and a windows license. I don’t know if you plan to use it for gaming or what, but you could always throw in another 8gig ram stick and a solid state hard drive down the road to speed it up substantially.

My plan is to mostly use it for games like Fallout 76, battlefield Online and some online college courses.

I have never built a computer from the ground up I have only done a few basics like adding in Ram and changing out a harddrive and figure that a complete computer would be best to get a little hands on. And like you said it already has a warranty with the software.

20180616_212323.jpg

I was trying to stay around 750ish and also with brands I can buy from my local Post Exchange on base to get it tax free. But I do not mind going with a better option and paying a little more.

I went in to by a controller and came out with a new Xbox instead. But it was time to update my old xbox one.

Back