Building for boost

SpikedJoker

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si. Coupe
So this is my first serious build for a Honda motor or anything past simple intake and exhaust mods or cosmetic. I have a 12 civic Si with the k24z7 and so far it's only had sk2 carry back and cai installed with coil overs from tein. I'm looking at the end result being boosted with a turbo but for now, intake manifold swap and throttle body. Exhaust manifold will go when I get the turbo supported and decide on internals. For now, I could really use advice on who had it in the hp/tq department. Real numbers. Rbc, skunk 2 ultra .

You’ll find real dyno numbers from people in this thread. Many have posted their setup with their dyno charts.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/200-whp-club.6650/
Thanks for the link but very few pay their mods with the dyno results so it's rather difficult to keep track of who had what and did what with it especially with the whole debate over edyno and other topics.

if they didn't post their mods in the thread, they usually have it in their build thread. Many have had edyno from vitviper and have done another dyno at a shop with almost identical results. Numerous were within 5hp

Back