Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

Hello everyone! I’m a newbie...
37f038cb0b7a4c4d737abd908253e882.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I washed and waxed the car 2 weeks ago and took it out the garage to warm it up since I haven’t moved it from the garage in 2 weeks! Still smells and shines amazingly!

16411DA2-EEE6-4F56-ABEB-FAAF6D2FF0F7.jpeg

Thanks! I bought them from Ace tire and wheel in San Jose.

Since they had honda logos, and wasnt an option on the civic, was wondering the source - after looking around, they seem to be from the crosstour ?

Looking beautiful! They sure did an excellent job! Any plans on some wheels any time soon? Lol

Thanks man. I don’t know what wheels I want yet. Can’t make up my mind but I’m gonna save for a couple months and get something nice.

Since they had honda logos, and wasnt an option on the civic, was wondering the source - after looking around, they seem to be from the crosstour ?

They are 2017 type r replicas. They match my car perfectly [emoji1]

IMG_20180424_1605019.jpg IMG_20180424_1605019.jpg
hi everyone. 2013 civic sedan lx. the car was purchased with 19k miles in 2016 and the current mileage is around 40k. major upgrades are the real carbon fiber dash kit, illuminated door sills , wheels from 2016 accord sedan lx, front and back lips/spoilers, tinted etc, in total around $3500 in parts added and labor $0. nothing was touched regarding the engine. there is a small mistake regarding the sticker but will change that as soon as this one starts to peel. cheers

Last edited:
Back