Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

maybe he can meet up with suba-suba-ru-baru guy

BUXamUd.jpg

35% front, 15% rear, 15% on the windshield extending 2” below the AS1 line. I haven’t gotten pics yet as I had errands to run after picking up the car after work. Maybe this weekend.

@ron v Yes! But after looking up the trade in value on the car, I would loose more putting it back to stock and trading it in. Lol but im not complaining I wanted some more power so I did an e30 tune (e85 mix) and Im happy with it, I know I’ll let it go with in 2 years though, Ill loose less then.

No just partial plus granny shifting, I made the video mostly for the sound, any videos of the STI?
No videos of the STi. I've only had it for about a month. She's not my daily lol

It's rained (still raining) all weekend so I left her at work and drove the Accord all weekend.
No more holes on the Wagon. I'm no bodywork guy, but the rust is gone and that's all that matters.
0c284cbbc4a79af81cc4e9dc431ecccf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I saw on Snapchat [emoji106] nice work.

No more holes on the Wagon. I'm no bodywork guy, but the rust is gone and that's all that matters.
0c284cbbc4a79af81cc4e9dc431ecccf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That looks amazing!

No videos of the STi. I've only had it for about a month. She's not my daily lol

It's rained (still raining) all weekend so I left her at work and drove the Accord all weekend.I saw on Snapchat [emoji106] nice work.

Ohh I thought the accord was gone lol, you’ve done a good amount of stuff in a month!

Ohh I thought the accord was gone lol, you’ve done a good amount of stuff in a month!

Nope. The plan was to always keep the Accord. With my job I could drive 25-100 miles a day. All city miles too. Plus with using my trunk putting equipment in & out I wouldn't want to mess the STi up. Plus premium gas and a manual transmission.. No thanks lol

Back