Gone in for an oil change and wheel aligment.

Tony-si

Van Nuys, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
So the honda dealership that was once called Robertson Honda in North Hollywood and they are now Ocean Honda. So I got a coupon for an iol change for $22 and 20% of anything over $100 and that was the wheel alignment. $87 total. So I get my car and drive to work and the car pulls to the left. I text the guy and tell him this and he comes back saying he just got they adjusted the left side that was the worse side. so I had to come back a couple days later. They redid it and now I'm good.

Nice dealer, we in maine have the worse Honda dealers any where- charley's in august maine charge's more than list price for car parts- I wouldn't buy a peanut from him or a car part or anything else.

I thought the Honda dealers in DFW were the worst. Every new car no matter the dealer adds a good $2-3k in extras that have to be negotiated. This is why I’d never purchase a new Honda here.

Good idea, these crooks just steal your dough, I would never buy anything except honda tranny oil from the stealership:lildevil: but I would try and get free info on any problem then fix it myself and screw it up :bananapop:

Back