New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I feel ya. I bought my si to get out of the boost game. Was pretty much working for parts and rent. It’s killing me not to have boost in my life though but at the same time it’s nice to live comfortably. Yes. That how bad my parts addiction was.

Wow yeah I totally understand, I don’t want this to be like a drug addiction lol but I do want something I can keep for a while and for years to come, I think an Evo would be just what I need, I’ll still keep my daily because I know an Evo as a DD is not the best choice.
You should SC your Si though it would be plenty fun yet you don’t have to be buying parts everyday.

Evos are sweet, my next toy. *if I can behave long enough* is going to be an R32 or R33 GTR.

I was thinking of the R33 (which I love and looks amazing) but 2 kids and a 2 door is not a great choice, well atleast for me. I do look forward to seeing your GTR if you do get one!

Did I read that right? :omg: @r18-power is thinking about getting rid of the ST.. wow

Yes!! It has been going through my head and once I come up with something I usually go through with it lol Im thinking of parting it out and getting rid of it stock..

Power wise, I could get to 400hp/tq with a bigger turbo BUT I will have the issue of it being FWD.. so it’s an excuse for me to get an Evo lol I wasn’t expecting of wanting more power after tuning the car, but I guess it happens. If it goes thru I should start returning her back to stock by next Wednesday. So I will keep you guys updated!

I haven’t posted in a while, I still have the ST and she’s been great on stage 3. I posted it for sale for real this time a few weeks ago, I really want something different but if it doesn’t sell I’ll definitely go big turbo by mid/end of next year.

6368D659-DAFF-4899-B6D7-DE7591775101.jpeg 36A6B51C-16D0-4FE1-BAB2-2842454787A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Anything specific you’re looking for in a replacement?

I’ve been looking at multiple options

M3
M5
Evo
STI
R33 GTR which will be legal in the states by the end of next year.

:love: RPF1's <3

I would look to see a set on your subi

Keep it. I’ve never really liked st’s but that thing is clean af.

Thanks man, I love the car and the way it looks I just want something different lol

Go m5 my brother just sold his for a more practical family car. I was trying to pull money together to buy it off him but it was just too much. Man that thing was an absolute blast to drive.

Go m5 my brother just sold his for a more practical family car. I was trying to pull money together to buy it off him but it was just too much. Man that thing was an absolute blast to drive.

Thats the one I like the most atleast for the extra space, but they’re very difficult to find in my area in a manual and low miles

Has it sold?

No, not yet. I posted on a ST forum I need to post it in a couple more places.

Silver/Gunmetal color only ;)

Silver would be nice!

Back