2012 Civic Audio Wiring Guide & Pinouts For Factory Radio

Hi I’m having issues with getting power to my amp/sub. I’m using a LOC behind my head unit and for some reason can’t get any power. I’m certain I followed the diagram correctly and my head unit as well as all my stock speakers still work. I even rerouted the power line on the LOC to a fuse tap and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions?
Do you have the premium audio and stock radio?

I have a 2013 Civic lx coupe with the non premium sound. I am confused about the tweeters that are in the pillars. I have seen several posts that have stated the tweeters are fakes or caps, but according to the wire diagram posted on the 1st page it appears that there should be real tweeters wired in with the front door speakers.

Can anyone confirm if there are actual tweeters in the pillars for non premium sound?

Also if there are real tweeters wired with the front door speakers, what size ohm speaker would I need if I am replacing the front door speakers?

I have a 2013 Civic lx coupe with the non premium sound. I am confused about the tweeters that are in the pillars. I have seen several posts that have stated the tweeters are fakes or caps, but according to the wire diagram posted on the 1st page it appears that there should be real tweeters wired in with the front door speakers.

Can anyone confirm if there are actual tweeters in the pillars for non premium sound?

Also if there are real tweeters wired with the front door speakers, what size ohm speaker would I need if I am replacing the front door speakers?
The 13 lx coupe has 6 speakers (non premium audio). crutchfield lists these tweeters for replacements
https://www.crutchfield.com/g_430/Tweeters.html?o=i&tp=107&avf=N

Edit that link doesn’t seem to work actually. Do a shop on crutchfield, out in your car info, and then click speakers / tweeters for a list.

I can’t find a picture showing the back side of the front speakers anywhere besides eBay, and those pictures aren’t clear enough to read the ohm value. Crutchfield may actually have that info on ohms.

I can’t find a picture showing the back side of the front speakers anywhere besides eBay, and those pictures aren’t clear enough to read the ohm value. Crutchfield may actually have that info on ohms.
Ok thanks for looking. I'll try Crutchfield. This forum is great and has tons of good info.

Hi guys this is my First Post here just have a Quick Question

On my 2012 Honda Civic LX where can I find the "Steering Wheel Wire" on the harness my Factory Radio has 3 Different Harness

I just Finished Hooking up my Android System and want to program the Steering wheel Functions but I'm not able to find it on my harness

Your Help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Last edited:

On my 2012 Honda Civic LX where can I find the "Steering Wheel Wire" on the harness my Factory Radio has 3 Different Harness

I just Finished Hooking up my Android System and want to program the Steering wheel Functions but I'm not able to find it on my harness

Thank You
Most people buy the axxess aswc-1 harness for steering wheel controls on aftermarket radios
https://axxessinterfaces.com/product/ASWC-1

Thank You
Hi Tulio,

Some Android aftermark units just uses the BCAN pins (BCAN_H and BCAN_L) to receive information from the Wheel Controls. It's works this way on my 2014 Civic EXR, with it's stock NAV system (i've tested these wiring). A friend of mine recently bought a Android aftermarket HU, and after connecting the BCAN pins, the Wheel Controls worked..

One question: when you turn on your car's headlights, the buttons on your Android System are meant to light up? If yes, they're turning on? BCAN connection also receives this kind of information from the Civic ECU..

ba9g0.png

===
14mb903.png

====
ml5hed.png

===

20fb2mr.png

====
mm4brq.png

====
1zv4zn7.png

===
j5uu01.png

====
2ptxma9.png

====
24o7c06.png

Non-premium audio pinouts and diagrams
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2...uts-for-factory-radio.5916/page-6#post-418712

@webby trying to finish up my wiring for my system. Is the output the source going to the speakers? I cut the harness to the out and don't have sound.

@webby trying to finish up my wiring for my system. Is the output the source going to the speakers? I cut the harness to the out and don't have sound.
like you cut the harness that goes out from the amplifier, or I'm confused. I'm not sure what your setup is or what you're doing

I cut the harness where the amp was to wire in my 5 Ch amplifier and was trying to figure out if the what they were saying was output signal was the actual output to the speaker.

I ran all RCA cable from my new head unit to the amp and I was trying to run the new speaker wire to the speaker and I was trying to tap into the original outputs going to the speakers instead of running new wire through the doors.

Back