Moonroof visor (deflector)

Matsweeper

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, my wife got me side body molding for Christmas and it really looks nice! Specially since I had two minor dogs from other cars I guess. The molding hides those.

In either case, I was interested in getting a moonroof visor. The reasons:
-Sun usually hits my face or wife when roof is open
-Loud when on highway and I want to enjoy fresh air
-Light drizzle would not mind have roof open
-Compliments my door visors

My only concern:
-It apparently ruins the paint around the deflector
-I need to maintain cleaning under the visor
-if it rains, I need to dry under it first or water goes in

What do you guys think of your moonroof visor? Do you recommend it? Is the cleaning of the paint a hassle? Would you buy it again if your car did not come with it? Do you like the style of it? Can you post some of your pictures on moonroof visor? BTW o LOVE my OEM door visor.

I own my car and plan on keeping it until it's not drivable anymore. I do all my maintenance and care for my car... A lot so I'm hoping to get 300k+ miles out of it (currently at 70k).

The part is added to my cart and ready to buy I'm just having second thoughts and need your help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’ve never had a problem cleaning adhesive off of paint. Little wd-40 and some elbow grease and it comes off pretty easily.

Honestly I love the look. And having all other visor on my si, I don’t know why I haven’t purchased one yet. I’d say go for it.

Does anyone know if this allows a rack to fit? I plan on getting a thule rack with cargo for family trips.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Prob have to get the specs for height off the roof for the rack to compare to the roof visor. Thule should be able to get that info to you if it’s not posted on the product specs.

You should have no problems fitting a rack with the visor. It will be tight, but it'll fit

Back