Not my first civic...

what year is that Honda-I see headers. I wonder why the 2013 has no temp gauge

what year is that Honda-I see headers. I wonder why the 2013 has no temp gauge

Engine is out of a 1994 integra si-r.

Sucks the cars don’t display engine temps but you can access all your cars vitals via flashpro and the hondata cell phone app.

Well it looks like you added a temp gauge right engine or is that oil pressure-
Ya I will get a tuner, just two weeks till I drive the Honda Si on the road-this car will never beat the srt-4
just drove it today-did a burn out 40% power at 30 mph LOL! Does 50 mph burn outs LOL!
Just a outstanding hand build beast-many many mods-300HP to the limited slip front wheels.

SRT-4 just too old and not good on bad roads-lowered 1inch from the all ready low ride. I will never bother with a lowered car again. I am selling it spring for more than its worth to a teenage who wants to see how fast he can go -last one got a speeding ticket 155mph- a record that still stands in Maine. Ya Ell Moe can test it out-see on jack ***. Honda is better for me-a nice daily rider with lot's of style- and I like having a two door coupe again-lucky not too tall-I'm 5ft 8.5 inch and my head almost hits the roof-would if I hit a big bump!

I miss my coupe..... it really was a great car, even if it was only an ex. I just loved the style, the features, everything with android worked better. But the subie is doing good as well

Sup. Got a lot of work done on the hatch. Installed my rear lower sway and fuel pump power switch. Also painted my valve cover. Not my best work and I still need to work on the letters but looks a ton better. And no I’m not a 72 yr bald dude.
BAF77FEB-88F1-4BDE-B8F7-C4DABA3F54AB.jpeg 84944E62-FE84-43E0-9CBE-FB3287E07704.jpeg 8A578A50-DBF2-46EE-AD9D-A7316B19F803.jpeg 96177E26-D401-44B5-A8B8-29FCEA2C1ACE.jpeg
Done with the cars for a while. I’m gonna focus on getting that dirt bike running.

Threw the turbo kit back on in the last two days. Injectors should be here today so I’m draining my tank to go e85 on the hatch. Si is going back to stock except for the suspension stuff. No I’m not selling it or planning to. I’ll post videos when I get the hatch tuned which could be a month away.

919F876B-8C72-4E17-AAD6-A58520430D83.jpeg

Wellll.... closest station is about 10 miles away. After that there are a decent amount now. There’s also one less then a block from my work. For some reason theres none in my city while all surrounding cities have multiple stations. Escondido.

fuel filter to the rescue I guess? I know that's one reason people say it's best to never let your gas tank go all the way to E, so that you don't suck up any garbage left at the bottom of your tank or clog up the filter.

Back