Official Computer Talk Thread

Let me get my bearings on mouse and keyboard first. It’s been a while. Then I’ll be ready to play with you big boys.

have you been playing the
Battlefield 5 battle royale they just released?

I don't have BF5. Didn't care for the Beta so I didn't purchase the game.

Whenever. Just Snap me and I'll play.

Okay. I was just wondering if it was super late.

Typically I play during the week mainly between 8pm-midnight EST

Let me get my bearings on mouse and keyboard first. It’s been a while. Then I’ll be ready to play with you big boys.

:giggle: I see you playing Doom, Dick Lickardson ;)

What kind of bearing grease do you use for a mouse and keyboard? :hmmm?:

:thumbsup:

Apparently none right now. I suck balls.

It's all good. Gotta start somewhere

So frustrating re learning mouse and keyboard gaining. Especially when playing games you have on console that you can rip at. Gonna have to put in some time.

So frustrating re learning mouse and keyboard gaining. Especially when playing games you have on console that you can rip at. Gonna have to put in some time.
See I'm the opposite. I got a console (again) about a year ago and couldn't play FPS well. Plus I blame the wife with using the main (nice TV) all the time lol

@webby - You won't be happy with this.

Facebook Expects to Be Fined Up to $5 Billion by F.T.C. Over Privacy Issues

SAN FRANCISCO — Facebook said on Wednesday that it expected to be fined up to $5 billion by the Federal Trade Commission for privacy violations. The penalty would be a record by the agency against a technology company and a sign that the United States was willing to punish big tech companies.

The social network disclosed the amount in its quarterly financial results, saying it estimated a one-time charge of $3 billion to $5 billion in connection with an “ongoing inquiry” by the F.T.C. Facebook added that “the matter remains unresolved, and there can be no assurance as to the timing or the terms of any final outcome.”

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/technology/facebook-ftc-fine-privacy.html

They made over 15 billion in ad revenue for the quarter (reported yesterday), so what’s a 3-5 billion fine to them? The stock is still taking a big jump after the news. It’s up like 6%

I watched his video last night. It’s crazy & worth the watch.

Back