2012 civic exl sedan rough idle and rough/viberation between 60-85kmh

contact148

My car 97,000km when cold idle is slightly rough

bigger concern I've noticed is when driving around town the tranny in D light pressure on gas pedal the car shudders or vibrates when accelerating up to 80 ish kmh then its fine also seems slightly hesitant to accelerate

air filter is clean checked spark plugs look original and look fine no wear or damage

any ideas?

You could have valves that need adjusted. I know I’ve had some slightly out of spec and the car wouldn’t run smooth. I believe they’re supposed to be adjusted at 100k miles, but yours could be out of spec. I know a couple people had their adjusted.

I’m guessing you’ve check your air filter and maf sensor to check they’re clean?

You could have valves that need adjusted. I know I’ve had some slightly out of spec and the car wouldn’t run smooth. I believe they’re supposed to be adjusted at 100k miles, but yours could be out of spec. I know a couple people had their adjusted.

I’m guessing you’ve check your air filter and maf sensor to check they’re clean?

air filter is brand new and clean I did not check the MAF will look at it this weekend if its warm and not raining valve adjustment at 100,000km?

100k miles. I had valves that were out of spec at 40k miles and they adjusted them under warranty for free. The car was idling rough and stalling.

Back