Not my first civic...

Vx wheels. Exhaust is a mega power sk2 exhaust for 12-15 coupe. I’m putting it back on cause I’m gonna hit the eibach show this weekend but it will be for sale next week. I want the k2 exhaust.

Got a k2 exhaust coming for my car. Sk2 megapower will be on sale next for super cheap to a 9thcivic member. U pay shipping.

U know I drove one last week. They are pretty ******* awesome. Also drove a s5 coupe though...

It sounds really good. Nice and quiet at cruisin speeds and opens up nice at full throttle. I think how nice it looks is what I’m diggin at this point. The quality of th

And for the car. Don’t know but she was drinking a beer when I got in my car to leave so. Fork lift is a good guess though.

It sounds really good. Nice and quiet at cruisin speeds and opens up nice at full throttle. I think how nice it looks is what I’m diggin at this point. The quality of th

And for the car. Don’t know but she was drinking a beer when I got in my car to leave so. Fork lift is a good guess though.

Lol ok than she is brave.

It looks really nice by the pictures I have not heard it in person that I can remember. Mostly everyone has the Skunk2 exhaust.

Honestly I love the sound of the mega power better but I’m catless and it’s way to loud. The k tuned is just right for daily driving, aesthetically looks better and at full throttle it opens up nice but I haven’t broken it in yet so I’ll give u a real opinion in a couple weeks. What exhaust are u rockin?

Back