Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

its a wrap, used some high gloss vivid cf vinyl i found on amazon

Nothing special, but I bought some dupli-color scratch fix all in 1.
It's been needed after driving my car in those tight parking spaces around my college :(

Picked up my freshly painted wheels for the daily
b6967184737040f8a3365f0123f8fb0f.jpg

I’ve used a number of different carbon vinyls over the years on a bunch of projects. I’d like to see how it compares in thickness/strength/scratch resistance etc.

its pretty thick compared to the 3m gloss black i used on the grill, but heat mostly smoothed it out

Sorry no pics, i was working my *** off today. But today i did most of a tune up on my wife's 97k 2014 pathfinder. Tranny flush, brake flush, front rotors and pads (unrelated issue), power steering flush, oil change, spark plugs (fml) and an air filter. The spark plugs are a pita, you gotta remove the engine cover (not a big deal), forward air inlet, top of the airbox, throttle body and intake manifold..... just so you can reach the back 3 plugs. Not to mention the plethora of connectors, bolts and clips shop nothing breaks. Glad those spark plugs are good for 100k...i don't wanna dip them again ever, lol. But im glad that her recently paid off whip will run for another 100k or so.

NSX Honda super car discounted $20,000 to sell more super cars-How's:flame: that for a Mod?

I did it before as well, i was in the 200k range too, and i think I chose white. But it had pretty much every option plus the carbon lip kit

Back