Not my first civic...

I have the Full-Race exhaust on my car. I could only imagine how load the SK2 can get with a Catless DP. I ran the Full-Race catless downpipe paired with the stock exhaust and it can get a little loud under WOT.

You will have to try and get some audio clips. I have been torn between the Ktuned exhaust and the Q300 for my Si when I have the funds. I want louder than stock but not annoying for something that gets driven daily.

Some stuff coming. Not for the civics though :shadyhat:

also I’ll try and get a clip guys but I don’t really have anyone to catch it. Perhaps I can grab something off my dash cam.

I didn’t drive it today. I’m gonna get some e85 right now I’ll get one on by tonight hopefully.

I’ve been stacking up parts for boost. I have everything except the turbo, c/f, and intercooler. I have the piping, lines, sensors etc. but I’m in no rush to do it. I need get some stuff outta the way first and I want to take my time and do it right. I also need engine internals. But getting a new daily should give me time to focus on the si as far as getting it prepped to get the **** beat out of it.

Yea that k24 no cat is something else. Car pulls pretty hard for what it is too.

70% chance the shell will be gone by next weekend. I’m keeping the b though.

Back