Official Computer Talk Thread

Ya I was getting the robo calls every day, Nomorerobo finally shut them off but it took a month to work. the scammers when they were calling me, I would piss them off waste their time and call them folly names. they might have actually put me on their donot call list?:giggle:

you need "it's lenny".

To use Lenny simply forward, transfer, or initiate a conference call with the number (347) 514-7296. If you use the conference call and mute your mic, you can record the hilarity.

endless examples of telemarketers talking to a "robot" for sometimes an hour before realizing it's not a human.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToaoDotNet/videos

Lenovo Warranty
Expiration Date: 06-22-2019

:pat:

Have some at work where the LCD's are failing and of course they are out of warranty by 2 weeks. The warranty was for 3 years.

Lenovo Warranty
Expiration Date: 06-22-2019

:pat:

Have some at work where the LCD's are failing and of course they are out of warranty by 2 weeks. The warranty was for 3 years.
Can you talk to Lenovo about the timing

Can you talk to Lenovo about the timing

At first I went to their online portal to submit a service ticket but it said it was out of warranty (6/22/2019) like I mentioned above so I decided to call their Tech Support number that my employer provided me and the Support person advised that it was out of warranty and they are not able to help me any further.

I let my supervisor and manager know. They can speak with the vendor/their contacts but it's out of my hands.

However my manager approved replacement of the laptops with spare stock to get the users back up and running.

I'll have to watch that later. I like LTT but haven't watched him in a while. I've owned 1 AMD CPU and 1 AMD (ATi) GPU :)

Back