Amazon, Mobil 1 & Valvoline Oil Compared

too bad he didn't test the Ultra pennziol, the one that really leads the pack of oil's! But Pennzoil did very well , in fact they all were good.:bananasplit: .

Wow. This guy is GREAT. Even has the perfect voice and inflection. Sign him up for Monday Night Football!

And yet these are hardly the tests that withstand scientific scrutiny. Really, it's not even close. But considering the cost to his viewers and the truly genuine and honest approach, it's clear the internet needs more of these kinds of experiments, not less.

I actually think his test are good because he explains everything:banana whip2:

I would like to see him test 0-20 and 05-20 that oil used in newer honda's:chopwood:

one flaw in the testing not using 0-20!

If you want him to test something specific, shoot him a message on youtube. A bunch of people have requested various oils to be in the running over the next few months.

0-20 AND 05-20W TESTING IS NEEDED, not 05-30w. The results might be different.

comment on his channel you want to see those weights

still lacking a 0-20 and 05-20 test.

did you tell him to test those? 0 and 05-20 should purely flow sooner in the cold testing.

He also needs to do more 0-20 and 5-20 tests, the oil Honda's now use.

I would like to see him test 0-20 and 05-20 that oil used in newer honda's:chopwood:

I’d ask you again if you requested him to test those, but what’s the point? You’re a broken record.

:coffee:well how do you leave a message for him? I will request those oil tests.

Log into YouTube and post a comment on his recent video saying whatever you’d like him to test. He reads his comments and usually replies to almost everything.

Ok, I was able to ask him also to do 0-20 and 05-20 and test Ultra Platinum Pennzoil 05-20w the 10qts that I have bought and hot a $20 rebate end up costing $18.50 for 5 qts.:bleh:

looks like Ultra Pennzoil is doing very good, I can't wait to see who wins!:bananapop:

Worth noting that he tested the "Signature Series" Amsoil, their top of the line product. And major kudos to Project Farm for sending all the oils to a lab for the technical specs... like TBN. With 11.5 TBN it's no surprise that Amsoil can guarantee 25,000 miles (normal use) or 1 year between changes. But cut that in half for severe use. Nothing wrong with lower TBN either... just won't last as long.

I still can't get over Pennzoil's performance given the $5.00/quart price tag. Even with full dealer discounts Amsoil is more than twice that.

I actually paid for 10 qts of Ultra Pennzoil 05-20 = $3 a qt because I got a $20 rebate! But your right even at $25 its a Great price.:box: These days you have to fight for ever single penny. I just got a seat belt ticket for $85 just a mile from my house. I am pissed off and had some nasty words come out of my mouth. I am contesting the ticket. :readtherules::drooling:For Pennzoil to be even number 2 is amazing-it seems like a great deal. I can find ultra only on amazon for $25. Perhaps they do another rebate, I am on in and they sent the check:dance: in 2 week.

Worth noting that he tested the "Signature Series" Amsoil, their top of the line product. And major kudos to Project Farm for sending all the oils to a lab for the technical specs... like TBN. With 11.5 TBN it's no surprise that Amsoil can guarantee 25,000 miles (normal use) or 1 year between changes. But cut that in half for severe use. Nothing wrong with lower TBN either... just won't last as long.

I still can't get over Pennzoil's performance given the $5.00/quart price tag. Even with full dealer discounts Amsoil is more than twice that.
Till the end of June you can get $10 rebates on 5 quart jugs. Limit 2 rebates per person
https://www.pennzoil.com/en_us/prom...motion-14.html#iframe=L2RpeS9TcHJpbmdNSVIxOS8

I would give that Ultra Pennzoil rebate, a five star Deal:turbospin:I am rooting for Ultra PennZiol in his test,but second place is very very good all ready.:joke:

Back