Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Put the SRT-4 Neon on Creg lists, this is a very popular car. I am in no rush to sell it.:paper:

Attachments

• P1011422.JPG
    P1011422.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • P1011421.JPG
    P1011421.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
  • P1011420.JPG
    P1011420.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
i miss md emissions, good for 2 years, self service available. I have to do every year and its a chore and a half
Me too I am always fighting that emissions inspection every year. NC had it for 2 years but stopped it not long after they started it.

Me too I am always fighting that emissions inspection every year. NC had it for 2 years but stopped it not long after they started it.
We don't need inspections every 2 years like some states. Just emissions every 2 years

A bit late since it wasn't today, but on Tuesday evening did an oil/filter change (145,000 miles) and put my stock 18" wheels and tires back on the car. I went too aggressive on the offset for my Advan wheels.

Hit 110mph on the backroads today but of course I have a real Honda r model vtec but no doors, roof and a tire for a bumper LOL, no heavy exhaust either that's about 7 pds stock one was 24pds. 530 chain is 4pds more than a 520, Light weight racing battery 3pds, carbon canister gone lost 3pds. That's 24pds I lost.:cucumber:

i only see one bucket, i hope there was a second

why do you need two buckets when you only need one??????????? Oh the other bucket sits on your head?:shady:

hows that different from waiting to do wheels and tires till after you're done the body work?

hows that different from waiting to do wheels and tires till after you're done the body work?
I think it was the nyc ammo guy saying it keeps any chance of brake dust particles from every staying in the other buckets and having a chance at scratching the car on future washes. He always had a bucket of a different color (like black) that only ever saw tires and wheels so it didn’t get mixed up.

Ive been using the black fire waterless wash system for years and its great, product keeps forever, mixing up one spray bottle a season seems to be plenty for me.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff to convert to a Si02 based waterless wash and quick detail system to maintain the cquartz treatment i have on the car now

Back