Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Well I use touch up wax a lot, just figure more wax the better protection as long as I can't see white. Sand blasting from dust is all full-it dulls window's and paint too. I use rainx on the windshield to protect it from sand-not sure how much that helps, but imagine better than nothing.:joke:

Washed her.
62148578_2216171598431665_5559129810782912512_n.jpg

Finally got the Si rear bumper painted and installed on my lx. Everything was a pain in the *** from putting on the lower diffuser to install the bumper on the car. Nothing seemed to fit so lots of pushing and tugging. Plently of clips broke in the process so I zip tied where ever I could for some extra support.

VrTPGSx.jpg

New redstuff pads and rotors all around. Rear pads required filing the red paint off to fit. Rotors have black paint on all the spots that normally rust.

Really didn't need to replace any of the rotors or front pads, but switched pad types...so, wanted to be on the safe side.

Also, prepping for the supercharger.

New redstuff pads and rotors all around. Rear pads required filing the red paint off to fit. Rotors have black paint on all the spots that normally rust.

Really didn't need to replace any of the rotors or front pads, but switched pad types...so, wanted to be on the safe side.

You bought the CT supercharger some time back?

I really wanted the Ct supercharger before they closed shop I really love the sound that supercharger makes.

Back