How did you find 9thcivic.com?

I think our definition of the symbol "=" isn't exactly the same. thats what i meant.

Back on topic though.......

@Honda-Fan , @ElDiabloBlanco - How did you two find this place?

When I decided to become serious with Lucille's transformation this year, I asked Google a lot of questions and anticipated articles instead of forums. It feels like almost every time I asked a question, I'm seeing 9thcivic.com thread link as Google's first suggestion. It took me maybe couple months before I became a member. Took me a while because I needed to verify the community's authentication and accountability. I've been impressed with the members and general topics other than 9th generation Honda Civic. After being a member in the last 3 months, 9thcivic.com is still a great community.

When I decided to become serious with Lucille's transformation this year, I asked Google a lot of questions and anticipated articles instead of forums. It feels like almost every time I asked a question, I'm seeing 9thcivic.com thread link as Google's first suggestion. It took me maybe couple months before I became a member. Took me a while because I needed to verify the community's authentication and accountability. I've been impressed with the members and general topics other than 9th generation Honda Civic. After being a member in the last 3 months, 9thcivic.com is still a great community.

You didn't trust us? Shame on you! :giggle: I'm kidding. Glad you joined and stayed around. :bighug:

@Honda-Fan , @ElDiabloBlanco - How did you two find this place?

I was originally on that other 9th forum when I first got my car (because I was determined that I was gonna be the best car owner ever!) , but I left after a fairly cold response to me wanting to change anything on my car. Like anything. I found this forum from a link on that other forum, and it looked like y'all were a lot more welcoming-- and I was right :D

It's been fun ever since!

I was originally on that other 9th forum when I first got my car (because I was determined that I was gonna be the best car owner ever!) , but I left after a fairly cold response to me wanting to change anything on my car. Like anything. I found this forum from a link on that other forum, and it looked like y'all were a lot more welcoming-- and I was right :D

It's been fun ever since!

:dance1::bananasplit:

It's YOUR car.. so F anyone who doesn't like the mods you do :)

Back