Post pictures of your pets

Oh I guess assumed wrong, at least I admit it, unlike some other people. Some people age very poorly.:bananapop: However I never assumed that the pic was you because it didn't match your age. So I am assuming that I assumed that wrong. Perhaps the best idea is too never assume anything tell you have the correct answer in the first place.

Last edited:
Oh I guess assumed wrong, at least I admit it, unlike some other people. Some people age very poorly.:bananapop: However I never assumed that the pic was you because it didn't match your age. So I am assuming that I assumed that wrong. Perhaps the best idea is too never assume anything tell you have the correct answer in the first place.

You know what happens when you assume right? :giggle:

When you assume something-you know you can be wrong or right! It's actually better to strike assume off your list.:face-puke:

Chillin' lol
1558831d28b0b54a98c84a5f4141a6e2.jpg
621b7f689544a1de1e3b3068cb09cdba.jpg

Have you thrown that boomerang and got it to come back? I tried that and it didn't work. Seems to be a real trick for it to come all the way back. Looks like a non working model, its in too good shape to actually have been thrown. In mad max the boomerang came back and chop fingers off, some have sharpen edges.:excited:

Back