Suspension Mod Rigid Collar

Hey pauly nice find. I posted a thread about the same parts over in the 8th gen section. I think @Br3TT has them. I'm on tapatalk so I can't link you right now but go look over there. Might be the info you're looking for. Blox make a set also that are half the price of the spoon collars

:wavey: hello, the rigid collar kit is worth it! i went with the blox kit as it is the same exact thing as the spoon for a fraction of the cost

D
:wavey: hello, the rigid collar kit is worth it! i went with the blox kit as it is the same exact thing as the spoon for a fraction of the cost

Thanks! Approximate price?
Did you install yourself? Difficult?

He has an 8th gen BTW. I bet the subframe bolts are very similar.

@team3d - Does the other guy drive a 9th gen? If so, did he have any trouble with fitment or install? Blox kit or Spoon? Thanks for any info you might have.

D

Thanks! Approximate price?
Did you install yourself? Difficult?
they were $85 shipped if i am not mistaken, i did install them myself as i do all my own installs because i don't trust any shops and it saves money. check out the other thread and it should answer any questions you have.

they were $85 shipped if i am not mistaken, i did install them myself as i do all my own installs because i don't trust any shops and it saves money. check out the other thread and it should answer any questions you have.

Did you get the Bloxx or The Spoon rigid collars for the 9th gen civic? Also, was the install difficult?

-Thanks

so who has actual tried this on a 9th civic and where did you get the parts or is this not worth doing? I am not that happy the way civic steers, its really touchy in front.:excited:

Back