Fast & The Furious 9 Filming

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
A New Orange Supra Has Been Photographed On Set

yLYIwKa.jpg

Filming of Fast and Furious 9 has already commenced and is currently taking place at Tbilisi, Georgia, where some action-packed stunts are taking place.

It appears this could be a nod to the original Fast & The Furious that launched so many sequels, a handful of orange Toyota Supras were snapped on set. The original Supra from the 1st installment can be seen below.

r3qSCrO.jpg

The latest-generation Supra isn’t available in orange from the factory, and it seems likely that producers of the film opted for such a distinctive paint color to mimic the shade of the 1993 Supra driven by the late Paul Walker in 2001’s The Fast and the Furious.

car will end up on ebay after movie done like last time.:brock:

• Staff
The last orange one used in filming auctioned off in 2015 for 185k dollars.

another car not as famous went for less than 25k. Perhaps there is a charity thing going on with that 185k price, the car wasn't worth that much of course just a few stickers and few mods. BUt I could have assumed wrong. :beer:

I go back to how I got my 6yr old honda si in mint condition off ebay with no fancy owner, I just care about how much it cost for what I am getting-cheapo:giggle: I don't want to pay for war either. I take the risk and buy lower price.

Back