Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Nice!! I like my Firehawks I just wish I went with 225 instead of the 215. The weather here is nice too I am going to wash the cars and readjust my coilovers today while it is cool.

20190824_160530.jpg

Tried cleaning the wheels again this time with Adam's wheel cleaner. It works a lot better than Chemical guy's but still did not do much for heavy brake dust.

Normally I take my wheels off to clean them with the lug nuts. but the weather today has done nothing but rain.

The same company makes Adams and chemical guys products. They could be making 2 slightly different things, but the same company formulates their stuff. It’s literally just them putting a label on another chemical company’s formulas.

I did not know they were the same company but it makes sense now. I have not tried many of there products I really like chimical guy's interior dash cleaner. And there Mr. Pink is nice and thick.

Nice!! I like my Firehawks I just wish I went with 225 instead of the 215. The weather here is nice too I am going to wash the cars and readjust my coilovers today while it is cool.

Yeah my stock size is 225 and I was thinking about 235's but decided just to get the stock tire size.

That's crazy. Our current house we bought 10 years ago for $128k and we are listing it now for $170k.

Yeah it's crazy the price difference in different areas. Granted I'm sure cost of living is much cheaper down there.

House is coming together. I'll get in a mood for modding once i have a garage with all my stuff again...maybe a lift in the subie's future...

Went over a friends house on Saturday evening for dinner. Walked into the house and literally within 2 minutes someone said a guy is taking a picture of your car :giggle:

Disclaimer: I don't like parking on the street especially in small spots but the person behind me and in front of me I knew and left before them

OCD1xki.jpg

Back