Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I used a Craftsman set. Didn't break, but was still a giant pain in the arse that resulted in me stabbing myself a few times.

20190827_200626.jpg

I got some oil today for the Civic and the Odyssey I just need to run by Honda and pick up some more filters since I ran out.

While I am at it I am going to go buy some craftsman picks and try it out. I also need to do a brake fluid change this weekend too.

whoa... what's with all these abbreviations; i'm lost! But shifting through butter does sound attractive.

I used a Craftsman set. Didn't break, but was still a giant pain in the arse that resulted in me stabbing myself a few times.

View attachment 59492

I got some oil today for the Civic and the Odyssey I just need to run by Honda and pick up some more filters since I ran out.

While I am at it I am going to go buy some craftsman picks and try it out. I also need to do a brake fluid change this weekend too.
what about pennnziol ultra 05-20, a whole big ruin up on utube. still fine oil just get the best stuff next time.
I got to look at that cold test again. cold test looks excellent on 05-20 no reason not to use in winter.

Last edited:
what about pennnziol ultra 05-20, a whole big ruin up on utube. still fine oil just get the best stuff next time.
I got to look at that cold test again. cold test looks excellent on 05-20 no reason not to use in winter.

During a normal winter season it stays around 40+ for the sandhills. A cold winter for us only gets down to the teens but that is not often.

We were talking about the clutch delay valve in the slave. It is a really painful job.

View: https://youtu.be/IQ-2yXuYfMM
a short video of it.

I was supposed to change the oil and take that CDV out along with changing brake fluid but I had something come up.

Back