Bugatti Chiron breaks through magic 300mph barrier

It's a modified version of the production car.....i don't count it. If they can repeat the results with the version they sell to customers, then I'll accept this record as broken...

Ya these cars cost so much, don't really care about how fast it goes and your right this car isn't really sold to anyone. What s the point-I only care about cars I work with:bananapop:

• Staff
Bugatti describes the record-breaking Chiron as a “near-production prototype”, which could mean that the long-tail version is probably going to morph into the rumored Super Sport that could be unveiled in the coming weeks.

• Staff
I just realized at 300mph it's equivalent to one and a half football fields per second. 146.67 yards traveled per second

well what's the fuel req for 60,000 liters of ox per min?:bananawhipdance:

so 228 gals per hour. Gee with my little honda, I can ride around for a hour on a gal. I have a light foot:popcorn:

A top fuel dragster burns around 22 gallons of fuel just on warm up, burn out and staging.

this is a racing car. Not a dragster. In a way however the lines get burry. :box: I however like the stingy mpg's. the honda si gets great speed out of the gas it uses. :bananapoke:

how about the fastest car for the amount of gas it burns up. Lets say 1 gal of gas gets you how much speed which the honda is very good at. Perhaps a lotus is better.

Back