Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

i thought about doing that with my accord, but never felt like the clutch engagement was as ambiguous as everyone always claimed with the delay valve

Got everything back together. The clutch feels like i have to press it all the way to the floor now like the last few inches is just play. Does yours feel the same?

I also got my Blackstone labs sample ready to send off.

at first I thought you had drops of blood all over when I scrolled too fast :rotfl:

:rotfl:It does kinda look like it. I believe I got lucky with mine. I only pricked my hand a couple times and that C clip mine came out pretty easy.

Victory!!!!

when I took mine out it didn’t really engage any different. K tuned setup up my clutch engages crazy low to the floor out of first.

Ok, mine also feels the same way I was afraid was bleeding it wrong or something. I really do like how it feels now. I have also not heard that annoying growl sound.

my srt-4 has the koni inserts, I guess the honda si have the same problem when lowering the car. After my experience with them, I would say don't bother if its a DD car. maybe a auto cross car it would be worth doing. The koni's never lasted super long-the gas leaks out in cold weather and you get a mushy ride then. It would say the stock Honda Si is a really great car not being modded too much. Tires on any car can change everything- the right one's. I got a set of Michelin's 3+ AS that are suppose to stick like summer tires below 32 degrees to at least zero degrees, that allows me to drive the car a bit longer- I will park honda:driving: when the salt machine rides by. then the beater neon with snow tire takes over.

how hard was it?

Not hard at all. Just requires a bit of patience if you are using a smaller pipe cutter. I would highly recommend using a vice to do it. I don't have one and struggled with wedging it between my legs while trying to cut the pipe open.

That’s what she said? I need to do something. My shocks are so bad and I’m gonna start dd the si here soon. I was thinking truharts but I love my konis on the hatch

Last edited:
That’s what she said?

Aww man, I hadn't had any caffeine yet and didn't go back and read what I wrote.

I need to do something. My shocks are so bad and I’m gonna start dd the si here soon. I was thinking truharts but I love my konis on the hatch

It really depends on how much you want to spend. The Truharts are a great deal, but I am not sure what the performance differences are like.

Back