Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Me and the wife had a long talk today about the job I took at Liberty national in Cary and decided to decline and move back home.

My dad owns a couple Gym's and supplement stores so I am probably going to go back and work with him while I finish me degree. My family also owns a contract company so I was going to pick up a few jobs while I wait for school to start.

:sadbanana:I wish it was that easy. I told a guy who owns one I would help him before looking into it.

Well I knew it wouldn’t be as simple as that to swap, but it kind of shows how they’re mounted and attached.

Thanks Yes they are. Spent about 4 hours in it today and that's basically all I got done. Brushing it all is horrible. Was going to spray it all but would have had to mask all the siding and stuff off that I didn't feel like doing.

Back to work tomorrow and follow up with the surgeon on Friday morning. Good times. But im glad i feel good enough to not worry about lifting anything too heavy. It's inventory week anyways, so shouldn't be too much going on.

I absolutely hate sealing and staining. I have to do my balcony like soon and am not looking forward to it. I told my girl I’m ready to pay someone to do it. Her jaw dropped lol.

I don't blame you one bit. I should have done mine years ago. I had to replace the entire floor of it cause it was rotted out. Been here 10 years and never done it so it was my own fault.

Sorry to hear about that @bootyluvr. I hope the trip goes well.

Thanks man :bighug: She was 84 years old and passed away in mid July but they didn't have a viewing/funeral for her. She was cremated. My grandfather (step) didn't want to have a memorial right away so he waited until this past weekend. Family from South Dakota, Delaware and Maryland all came to West Virginia (where she lived) for the memorial. Nana (my grandmother) would have been happy that all of the family could get together but she wouldn't have wanted to burden everyone lol.

It was like a reunion but for a sad reason. Some of my cousins I haven't seen/talked to in probably 10+ years. Other cousins from South Dakota I haven't seen since my wedding (7 years ago). My cousin brought her two kids (5 months / 2 years old) which we haven't met until this weekend.

Edit: 850 miles from Friday afternoon - Sunday evening. 7 hours each way. I did all the driving because I wouldn't let my wife or sister (both went with me) drive lol

Back