Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

images

Ok, i'm in....are you selling the Si?

Back to the strut issue. Maybe i'm too suspicious, but i think the stiffer HFP struts actually slow me down around curves. Sure, they keep the car more level but that puts more pressure on the tires to perform. With the oem set-up, the car would dive into a corner adding weight to those outside tires. And i've always used the same tires, PSS.

Back to the strut issue. Maybe i'm too suspicious, but i think the stiffer HFP struts actually slow me down around curves. Sure, they keep the car more level but that puts more pressure on the tires to perform. With the oem set-up, the car would dive into a corner adding weight to those outside tires. And i've always used the same tires, PSS.

I am disappointed in you Bruce. You are giving us anecdotal observations, but no science...

Or maybe you haven't learned how to change your driving habits with stiffer shocks/struts. :tongue:

I am disappointed in you Bruce. You are giving us anecdotal observations, but no science...

Or maybe you haven't learned how to change your driving habits with stiffer shocks/struts. :tongue:

Nah... i'm doing fine. Even been riding my son's Yamaha V-twin around, getting ready for his next bike... something about a gxsr. He thinks just because I rode several bikes "back in the day", I can still ride anything. What he fails to realize is that back in the day (for me) means back in the days of the dinosaur.

exceeding the posted speed limit like double:chopwood:there are so many cops now I don't know how much taxes these do nothing cops use, most likely all of them.

Back