Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

That exhaust sounds significantly better in that example.

Hey Git - what stain did you end up using for your deck? Looks nice

Then I'm ******. I work in the sun most of the day...guess i should invest in some sunscreen...[emoji848]

Yea I always wear a sun hat, long sleeves and long pants when I’m out hiking it doesn’t matter how hot or cold. The sun out here is intense and dehydrates u pretty fast. I get my sun hats from Costco. Like $10 and great quality.

Def cover skin or wear sunscreen and reapply. Skin cancer isn’t a joke.

Walmart’s own spf 30 and spf 50 both tested very highly and was on the cheaper side. A number of lotions tested recently showed they didn’t match up to the # of coverage advertised on the bottle. Walmart’s actually tested good. This chart only shows their 50, but the 30 also showed good in another chart. There is a super minimal difference between spf 50 and 30 in actual effectiveness despite the span in number.

8AB33DD2-493D-4ECA-91AB-0EF335F935B0.jpeg

If u go hiking on the reg you’ll know how important a good hat is u big bully.
Bully? I wasn't. I have a hat like that for when I'm out in the sun. Used it a ton for autocross

Almost got voluntold to come in to work tomorrow, but i guess they ended up not needing everyone. But I'll most likely be changing my wifes bad a/c compressor clutch tomorrow.

Follow up with doc today for post op. He said things look great and unless i begin experiencing a lot of pain that i can resume all prior activities. Still waiting for these damn stitches to dissolve though...ugh.

Damn bro, working hard I see.

Well gents, pray for me. I'm about to get started on my wife's a/c compressor clutch on the pathfinder. If I'm lucky, by dinner I'll be done. But hopefully it'll have cold a/c after this and i can drive my crosstrek again. Lunch in a car with no a/c is terrible when it 90 and 70+% humidity...

Back