Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Damn bro, working hard I see.

Well gents, pray for me. I'm about to get started on my wife's a/c compressor clutch on the pathfinder. If I'm lucky, by dinner I'll be done. But hopefully it'll have cold a/c after this and i can drive my crosstrek again. Lunch in a car with no a/c is terrible when it 90 and 70+% humidity...
So?? Did you finish?

@bootyluvr...yeah, only took 2 hours including an additional trip to the parts store to pick up a gear puller. But the a/c works. Then today was a new battery...guess the alternator did its toll on the original one. I hope this thing keeps running for a while because if i have to put much more money into it, I'll just trade it in for her...

She wants to keep it as long as she can. No Type R, she can't drive stick. Although I'm getting an itch to get in a 9th gen again, but my wife would murder me if i traded the crosstrek in for one...most likely. I've seen a few nice Si sedans around here at a good price...

I’ve seen a couple 9th sedans around here going mid 11’s. Not sure on mileage and what not but they still looked pretty clean. Matter a fact there’s a ton of 9th si’s around here for sale.

Same here, theres one for 12900, but its a 2013 with 105000 on the odometer...meh. another for 15000 that only has 39k on it and its a 2015. Isnt the '12 the odd one?

I’m not sure. But u know I’m gonna be biased towards a 15 silver coupe si. For some reason I really like those.

honestly though those new accords are growing on me. Im falling in love with my buddies 2.0t.

I'm partial to white myself. But i wanna try this crazy thing if i ever get back into one. A sedan with a coupe front end (headlights, bumper, grille and fenders?) But a sedan would just be way more convenient with the kids and all. I dunno. I was running numbers yesterday and i dont think i would get what i owe on the crosstrek for trade.

Don’t get me started on sti’s

Go ahead.

Type R's are gaudy with that red pinstriping and weird 3 tip exhaust.

She wants to keep it as long as she can. No Type R, she can't drive stick. Although I'm getting an itch to get in a 9th gen again, but my wife would murder me if i traded the crosstrek in for one...most likely. I've seen a few nice Si sedans around here at a good price...

Just have the Crosstrek + Si :)

Back