Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Maybe no one wants the car due to its bad *** reputation!:rotfl::bananawhipdance::bananapop: I have a custom intercooler on mine that doesn't take the steel front crash bar out-a very bad idea- that's part of the frame. My intercooler is good for over 400hp which I don't have its around 300+HP on the wheels. Car pic shows a intercooler that forced the removal of crash bar which is part of the frame of the car- a very bad idea except for a 1/4 mile car even then I still would question why unless you have such a big turbo that would make the car useless on the street-pure race car.

Last edited:
Maine DMV has this crazy point system that actually works in my favor because I have -4 points right now, my speeding ticket is 6 points, so then I have +2 points not good, but a driver safety course takes is -3 points, that will leave me with -1 points. I should be able to get my fine reduced down to a 4 point hit and lower fine then I would have -3 points. This whole thing changed in the last ten years from my last ticket which had no credits maybe the driving course was around then but don't know. I must have looked around, but may have missed it.:spazface::worms::readtherules::face-puke:

:flame:I may have to vote for trump because he is revoking California right to control car air pollution. Just announced today! Great show-anything that California comes up with is usually garbage. I don't want a slow 50 mpg car that smashes up worse than a old Beer can.:shadycorn::tiny violin:California never should have been allowed to push its idiots idea's on other states in the first place

Last edited:
better to have dirty air then California running my gas can that doesn't work till china fix it. If you want clean air all you have to do is get a plant- 50% of air pollution is currently going into tree's/ . California can't even figure out how to use water-notice all the forest fires this year. Now Ca lost its air pollution waiver Ha Ha Ha. Movies stars steal all the water.:bananapoke: tom Selleck the has been actor was caught stealing city water for his avocado plants this year and he has a lot of them, a tiny fine for this dead beat. look it up!:party:

Last edited:
you like china so much, go live there. They have nice air for you

sSg5LaT.jpg

:spaz:that's where they make green car battery's and turned a lake into the most toxic water in the world due to the demands of California. Electric cars=coal fire energy cars! or California's solution send the pollution to china. China is stealing Maine tree's and water too.:drooling: Saudi oil production back to normal end of month, quite remarkable. Iran did send the drones. Not a huge fan of china, got California beat for being nasty. I was in California 20 yrs ago and except for city's not that bad air, the coast of Ca is amazing with cool curvy roads. too bad its run by idiots.

Last edited:
Russia had a nice sub called the k-19 the first N sub watch the movie again. Surprising any one lived on that sub , it almost blew up and started a war. Interesting bit of info, and your cell phone is still tapped by the gov. Just some info for you. Well china is a cess pool of ****. I once got wild caught fish from china marked wild caught with a fake label, the cats refused to eat it :rotfl:Well at the time I guess California had a big problem60 years ago :shadyhat:and still has, but other places don't.

I really have no idea where you come up with the most ridiculous claims of false information. K-19 was not the first nuclear submarine by the USSR; it was the first nuclear ballistic missile submarine by the USSR. Their first nuclear submarine was the K-3, Leninsky Komsomol, (started production in 1957, finished June 1958); K-19 wasn't started until October 1958 (commissioned in 1960). Not to mention, K-19 has zero to do with CA clean air/CAFE regulations or China's notorious air pollution.

Please lose your password to this forum, we'll all be better for you not occupying database space with nonsensical comments and half knowledge.

well it was the first one that matter, this is the banter thread, must be a Russian troll.:eyebrows:

Nope, they all matter as they all pose a threat to US Navy submarines and the United States.

Regardless of thread, false information is still false and a waste of database space.

Comrade what's wrong with a little of your own medicine:dogdance: no missile no threat to anyone but Russians submariners.:bananapoke:

Don't buy a dodge neon unless its $800 and has 63,000 on it.

Last edited:
Looks like

Attachments

• throttle cable broken2.JPG
    throttle cable broken2.JPG
    387.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back