Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So the wifes pathfinder is prolly going back to Nissan tomorrow... for good. She's over night testing a 2019 Altima SV AWD. It's actually quite feature packed. And the fact that they're 7k off list price right now doesn't hurt. Now i gotta figure our a way to sell her on me taking in my crosstrek for a 9th gen Si..... anybody got any pointers? Lol

Morning.

Tell her there’s some kind of weird law that only exist in ur county where they only allow 1 awd car per family. Boom!!

Isn’t that the Green New Deal? Only one car of AOC’s specification per family. I think a Lada designed in 1960 would work. For weight savings, make the body out of a “composite” material - cardboard.

So the wifes pathfinder is prolly going back to Nissan tomorrow... for good. She's over night testing a 2019 Altima SV AWD. It's actually quite feature packed. And the fact that they're 7k off list price right now doesn't hurt. Now i gotta figure our a way to sell her on me taking in my crosstrek for a 9th gen Si..... anybody got any pointers? Lol

Well considering you don't live in Colorado anymore.. You don't need the Crosstrek and AWD. Plus if it gets bad in North Carolina the entire state shuts down :giggle: :hiding:

Morning. Tell her there’s some kind of weird law that only exist in ur county where they only allow 1 awd car per family. Boom!!

I doubt she'd fall for that lol

She's too smart to fall for any of that. Oh well, guess I'll just wear her down the old fashioned way... doubt that'll work either.

20180104_120833.jpg

Got a light dusting last year an hour later it was completely melted. What gets most people in NC is not the snow it is the ice.

Well, its official! The pathfinder is out! My wife didnt care for the awd, so she got one that is fwd. But we have an insane warranty, 5 yrs/100k BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty! The salesman literally explained it like this..."If a bird poops on it, bring it in, it's covered".

Do y'all know how hard it is to hit a Naruto Runner with a taser?! You think you got him and he turns into a log...[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Back