Cars you wish you owned....

topgear1knp2006_468x330.jpg

Unfortunately there isn't a good shot of the Hilux version....
250px-Top_gear_toybota_2.jpg

Wish I owned a clean rsx. I was too young when they came out and now when I try to search Craigslist I see a bunch of dented up rsx owners try and sell the car for twice the value with 3-4 different owners. Also a Acura TL type s. Same issue, can’t find one that is clean.

I also wanted a TL TypeS so bad but at that time I did not make enough to afford one. You are right I looked for the TL TypeS and a 2013 Accord 6-6 and the only thing I come up with is over abused cars I would not give $100.00 for.

You know, maybe it's just the old man in me talking, but I see several people listing these desirable exotics.....really, I wouldn't want to own any of them.
You can't drive them because they're too valuable, and miles decreases the value, plus you run the risk of some knucklehead scratching it or crashing into you (and there are more and more knuckleheads on the roads every day it seems). So you're left with basically a museum piece that you can't use. By definition, something that you can't use is useless (not worthless; there's a difference).

I also agree because insurance haha in all seriousness those expensive cars can give a headache of problems. I guess you could say I’m a young kid but my goal is to own the cars I wanted as a kid.

You know, maybe it's just the old man in me talking, but I see several people listing these desirable exotics.....really, I wouldn't want to own any of them.
You can't drive them because they're too valuable, and miles decreases the value, plus you run the risk of some knucklehead scratching it or crashing into you (and there are more and more knuckleheads on the roads every day it seems). So you're left with basically a museum piece that you can't use. By definition, something that you can't use is useless (not worthless; there's a difference).
The car you have now is your dream car because you may not ever get anything else and what fun is a car you never drive?:dogdance:

Also a Acura TL type s. Same issue, can’t find one that is clean.

I also wanted a TL TypeS so bad but at that time I did not make enough to afford one. You are right I looked for the TL TypeS and a 2013 Accord 6-6 and the only thing I come up with is over abused cars I would not give $100.00 for.

Yes! TL-Type S w/ 6-speed manual. :love:

2dcfdb8a147fd099e43a01195f9a53e7.jpg

You know, maybe it's just the old man in me talking

How old are you?

I want to own a: rsx, is300, 8th or 9th gen civic si, s2k, the list goes on.

Thankfully none of these cars are at the price of a GTR. buy used as I won’t be buying them at once haha. It’s finding them in good shape being the issue!

Back