Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I can't wait to get the Fuel pump and return so I can get on that E85 status lol. I will probably be over pushing the limits of our gearbox with that tho.

It's glorious!

Morning gents! Back to work today. Had to wear a jacket this morning ~54° this morning, 80° this afternoon though...

We will be high 80’s low 90’s and super dry for a week or so. Typical weather here this time of year. Fire season.

No it's for my SI. on my turbo kit there is an OBD1 IAT sensor that goes into the Charge pipe and my sensor came out so I am just using the Block off since I am not going to use that sensor anyway.

Forgive me if it's a noob question, but why does the kit have a OBD1 IAT sensor on it?

It is basically for tuning purposes but the OBD1 style sensor is badly delayed so I did not use it.

I guess what I don't get is why it has a OBD1 sensor for a car that's OBD2? Is this related to the MAF delete that I've read about. I think I've read that the MAF can be deleted and replaced with an IAT sensor?

And you didn't use it because you're able to tune without that sensor data using Hondata?

srt-4 only half power in third gear did 86mph. 8-9 pds of boost, it does over 20pds.

Last edited:
So my s9 screen decided to stop wprking this morning, fortunately I still have my trusty note 5 so I can keep up with you lads. Other than that decent day today

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I guess what I don't get is why it has a OBD1 sensor for a car that's OBD2? Is this related to the MAF delete that I've read about. I think I've read that the MAF can be deleted and replaced with an IAT sensor?

And you didn't use it because you're able to tune without that sensor data using Hondata?

The OBD1 IAT sensor is used to read the temp going into the manifold from the charge pipe. The MAF sensor is on the intake going to the turbo and you would wire the IAT sensor to the MAF(splicing to the MAF temp sensor)to tune. I did not do it this time around but might later on. Some type sensor lag but you can cut the plastic back to get a fast reading like you would with the MAF.

Next on my list of things to do hondata -I have tuned a car before and tuned for 93. I figure maybe 20hp gain with the honda due to the extremely poor CA tune.

Back