Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning fellas!

Still gotta call tech support about my s9. Maybe at lunch today I can get it done. Hopefully they answer the phone this time...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I’m just gonna take it to my buddy’s shop and have him patch it. If he has a decent set of 215 all terrains for cheap I might pick them up.

I like the radio next tip-how about taking out the spare tire, lighter wheels, light weight rotors, taking out the back seat and passenger seat for hard core. SRT-4 Neon weighs about 2800pds, reg neon weighs less than 2600pds. Honda si 3,000 pds not good.

I am having to download the .NET framework to update my iData Link and it is being a pain right now.

I was kidding I am trying to install my new stereo system.
You brought up a very good subject however the Honda SI civic is way too fat some fat good some not. Taking out the back seat is a good start-al ready has a light battery and fairly light rotors too, just at a loss other than the spare tire where I can take off weight-the driver is also a good place to look at. I am 20pds over weight. Seats might be good option. It really makes a huge difference losing weight on cars. I looked at wheels and it seems the Honda's aren't bad considering they are really strong. Choice of tires is one option some are heavy er than others.

I like the radio next tip-how about taking out the spare tire, lighter wheels, light weight rotors, taking out the back seat and passenger seat for hard core. SRT-4 Neon weighs about 2800pds, reg neon weighs less than 2600pds. Honda si 3,000 pds not good.

Maybe I'm missing something, but why is every one of your posts about a damn neon?

the neon is very civic like except its far easy er the fix and a bit lighter and far cheap er too. Honda si is a lot different better engine except for the Mitso G-63 which is better than honda but not lighter. Dodge use to make some very cool cars like GLH turbo-one of my favorites. I wonder why honda never really made Honda's with turbo's in the early years. I did recently do a lot of fancy work on the Honda si and are now testing out the ultra Pennzoil 05-20-I had trouble getting the exact amount of oil in the honda but did succeed after a bit of trouble. Any job can have worms in it when your not use to it. I am also testing out he Michelin AS 3+ tires, so far they are A+ sticking to Lousy back roads like glue. And testing out some special Wiper blades Michelin Hybird- I found some even better ones with aero wind gripping features going to try those next. We get really bad rain storms here.

Back