Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

how many DB does your stereo make? I don't see why so much vol is needed when all that power just makes your ears pop into the deaf zone:bananawhipdance:20 x 18= 360$ that's a lot of copper and heavy. Why not just get a small braile battery-they won't last any more than 2 yrs at most under light use ? They make a 15,17 pd battery.:lildevil:

25' of cable does not weigh that much I could take a **** heavier than the cable. Also I am not doing it do go thumping up and down the road it is for better quality and when I want to rock out I can without distortion.

so your not a thumper, I have 81 cd's that I cleaned up and put in small cases.:dancingcoolsmiley:

Man i take a week off from the forum and there's like 15 new pages in this thread. What the hell did I miss?

Finally got into a loaner today. It's a 19 Forester Sport. Thing is pretty nice, kinda makes me wish I got a Forester. Still waiting for the inspector to come check out the car before Subaru makes a decision. Although the service advisor told me that Subaru had been doing a lot of "good will" repairs on cars lately (basically they say I ****** up but fix it at no cost to me one time anyways). Dunno why they can't just honor the warranty especially with the new recall that came out, but I'm taking it a step at a time. Hope y'all been good. I'd take pictures of the loaner, but my note 5 camera is junk as some of you might remember.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That is good news they have you a loaner car. Those loaner cars sometimes will get you into wanting the newer cars.

I don't understand who you could mess it up just driving around. Even a few hard pulls is not bad for a car. I would understand if you were off roading and beat it to death.

Glad to hear @bauer311. still get all your evidence in order...

So SDGE just sent me a text that our electricity is most likely being shut off tonight. It's insanely windy here right now. Being in the mountainous region of my city the valley behind us acts like a wind funnel. It feels like my house is shaking.

Man i take a week off from the forum and there's like 15 new pages in this thread. What the hell did I miss?

Why would anyone take a week off the forums? :confused:

Finally got into a loaner today. It's a 19 Forester Sport. Thing is pretty nice, kinda makes me wish I got a Forester. Still waiting for the inspector to come check out the car before Subaru makes a decision. Although the service advisor told me that Subaru had been doing a lot of "good will" repairs on cars lately (basically they say I ****** up but fix it at no cost to me one time anyways). Dunno why they can't just honor the warranty especially with the new recall that came out, but I'm taking it a step at a time. Hope y'all been good. I'd take pictures of the loaner, but my note 5 camera is junk as some of you might remember.

Glad you finally got a loaner. :thumbsup:

Yeah I've heard of them doing good will repairs. It's not like your Crosstrek has 50k miles on it. It doesn't even have 20k yet.

That is good news they have you a loaner car. Those loaner cars sometimes will get you into wanting the newer cars.

I don't understand who you could mess it up just driving around. Even a few hard pulls is not bad for a car. I would understand if you were off roading and beat it to death.

Yes that's the plan mySIck. Subaru is given top model loaner vehicles so customers are like oh wow this is nice then they want one.

Dealerships will try to deny the warranty as much as possible so they don't have to do warranty work. Warranty work pay is crap.

Even if @bauer311 used the correct oil and oil filter they will try to say he didn't tighten the drag plug or used the correct amount of oil. Some bullshit.

Fight it as long as you have a loaner!

Glad to hear @bauer311. still get all your evidence in order...

So SDGE just sent me a text that our electricity is most likely being shut off tonight. It's insanely windy here right now. Being in the mountainous region of my city the valley behind us acts like a wind funnel. It feels like my house is shaking.

^ Definitely get your evidence together. I'd still be contacting Autozone or wherever you went to buy the filter/oil.

I was about to ask how you were doing @ron v since I saw on the news this morning your town (Escondido) on the map with "Extreme" next to it :/

Edit: Sorry for the tags boys. I didn't mean to.

I'm seriously going to cry if they end up turning off power. It's been so hot that I've actually had to run the A/C. If they turn power off I just might sweat to death. :pout:

Back