2015 si sedan

yeah, everyone is huddling to keep warm by the boarder.
i lived in edmonton alberta for 2 years. -40C and lower in the winter is a *****.

Looks like your in the warmest place in Canada:snow::spaz::spazface: Gee I am funny today.

Possibly. Most of that is Nunavut ( Inuit ). Formerly Eskimos. It's amazing how little Americans know about Canada. Where are you from?

Oh! I'm assuming it's pretty remotely populated, then. Wow-- I gotta see Canada!

I'm from East Dallas, Texas! We're fairly close to the Oklahoma line, so we actually get seasons as opposed to the usual eternal summer. Don't think 'dust and tumbleweeds' --That's West Texas. Think green-ish riverbed delta-- we sit on a triple-forked river called the Trinity. Like @fahnix said-- a lot of Americans don't really know much about anything besides their own home state. I don't know how much everyone else gets to travel, but I've only left my state about 5 times in my whole life. And those times were only to go to neighboring states in the U.S. South. Texans have a (bad) thing about talking down any place besides Texas-- which makes it hard to know if a place is a good to see or not.

I really want to see what else is out there!

You gotta travel. At least a little. Ive been to the easy and west costs of Canada. Not all the way to the oceans though. The middle is just flat farmland. Even norther Ontario is pretty cool. Ive been to a bunch of other places. Planning a trip to Portugal and Spain in March. Travel while your young because it won't be as fun when you're old.

You'd be surprised about how little Americans know about anything other than America. And most don't know much about that either. :confuzzled:
You aint lying there...it's a damn shame how true that is though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

its hard to travel in a foot of snow-got to get those snow tires on fast.:snow:

Re wrapped the rear chrome. Better than before. I don't have the patience for this stuff. Not sure if I'll attempt the front chrome. Also put the ktuned oil cap on. The dip stick looks out of place now.

Talked to acuity on Instagram today. Asked them if they sell any replacement bushings and other stuff for the shifter as mines an older version. Ended up telling me I can ship the shifter to and from their shop at my expense and they'll check it over and replace parts with updated stuff for free.
20191203-212146.jpg

20191203-211709.jpg

20191203-211630.jpg

20191203-211613.jpg

:bananapop:your plate would look better with black plastic borders and where did you get that oil cap-oh ktuned-gee the top engine mount is extremely easy to replace. I wish the spark plugs were easy to get to. Maybe ktune has a dip stick too, I surely don't like that dip stick-very hard to read it some times. that shifter cover doesn't really fit too well. Good deal, I would jump on that shifter deal-they would use updated parts and it would be perfect. Those shifter are like $400 really pricy

ya just leave the boot off or maybe acuity has something that fits. but send the shifty back-it would be better than new. the battery is now in a better spot weight wise. Add trickle charger wiring, to keep the battery fully charged, .750amp motorcycle smart charger-my favorite .

Last edited:
Thinking of removing the boot. Does look goofy.

I think it's okay, but the leather boot might be the wrong look. If you're feeling crafty, you can make a boot out of a dice bag -- or even more popular-- a Crown Royal bag.

You cut an incision along the bottom of the bag, and superglue the ends to the underside of the little plastic gearbox cover. Dice bags have a drawstring at the top, so you just cinch it and tie a nice decorative knot.

crown-royal-gear-shift-boot.jpg

Not a fan of that at all. I'll probably just lower the lever. Gotta figure out how to ship it to acuity soon.

might look better with no boot at all. Take a pic of it with no boot.

Or, if you like the shift lever tall like that, you could always get a custom boot made by Redline Goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i had an acuity shifter I'd be running no shift boot so everyone could be jealous when they saw it, lol. But for real, show off that masterpiece to the masses so they can appreciate that fine piece of craftsmanship!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yerp. Camp no boot here. That's a nice in between. Much better than leaving off the whole console.

Back