Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Busy week here.

Going through the 60 laptops at one of my sites getting them ready and found a few with issues. Some are under warranty some are not..

Laptop #1: 2102 Detection Error on SSD (HDD) *vendor sending replacement SSD*
Laptop #2: LCD issue *replacing due to out of warranty*
Laptop #3: Missing few keys on the keyboard *vendor sending tech on-site for keyboard replacement as we have ADP coverage*

I'm curious as why the both of you think that. How have I given you that impression?

I guess i think about the accord you daily more than your STi. But i thought you weren't crazy about loud exhaust?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Still intel ssd drives giving you issues?

Yes but I don't believe the SSD is the issue in this particular laptop. I had one a few weeks ago with the same error and a replacement SSD did not resolve the issue. They had to replace the logic board (main board) and that fixed the issue (as of now). I picked up a spare SSD today (ran out of spares) to test before the vendor comes out next week.
I did have 1 PC last week and 1 PC this week with a bad Intel SSD. Replaced it with Samsung 860 Pro since it's out of warranty and both are back up running. :thumbsup:

I guess i think about the accord you daily more than your STi. But i thought you weren't crazy about loud exhaust?

You can still have a catless downpipe plus a quieter exhaust ;)

CharlesChova can suck my dick you ******* spammer! :cornmad: Making all my subscribed threads get bumped. ******* *****

Dunno what all that was about, but tgif indeed. Time to get in the shower and fire up a lil gt sport tonight. Also prolly catch up on a few episodes of one piece...it feels like I'll never catch up...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@ron v @bauer311 If you guys are up for it, I'd recommend the anime Yoroshiku Mecha-Doc. It uses real engine sounds and is an anime about tuning, not just racing. It covers some pretty good ground as far as explaining what mods do what -- I can firmly say I've learned a bit from watching it. It's on Hi-Dive if you've got VRV.

I blast the opening theme out of my car on the expressway when I've had an especially good day.

Back