New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
:rotfl: You guys still don’t know what they are, they’re not volks, I did have them powder coated mag blue by the manufacturer. I need a daily now because Im tired of driving the audi to this new job.

2.0t 6speed accord.

that’s @bootyluvr favorite car, I think that’s what he’s getting next.

but in all seriousness, I plan to get a hatch if I can’t find a clean one I’ll get a 96-01 corolla so I can throw some wheels and coilovers lol

I think I made it up my mind, Im going to get the daily and go bigger turbo on the audi. Im driving 50 miles round trip 5 days a week now which is too much.

that’s @bootyluvr favorite car, I think that’s what he’s getting next.

but in all seriousness, I plan to get a hatch if I can’t find a clean one I’ll get a 96-01 corolla so I can throw some wheels and coilovers lol

I think I made it up my mind, Im going to get the daily and go bigger turbo on the audi. Im driving 50 miles round trip 5 days a week now which is too much.

Bigger as in an IS38, Hybrid or BIG Turbo (EFR/Garrett/Xona)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigger as in an IS38, Hybrid or BIG Turbo (EFR/Garrett/Xona)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im still debating, but if I find a used is38 locally I’ll buy it and have it rebuilt by boost lab inc, but we’ll see.

A lil hatchy with a d series would be perfect. Mpg’s and u can cruise in style.

Thats what I would like but all the ones if seen have a nrg replica steering wheel, interior is crap and its got some sort of b16 or b18 swap which I would like a swapped hatch but it’s difficult to say if its going to be reliable or not, thats why I was also leaning to the corolla which I can find one with lower miles and most likely elderly owned.

I also want to find some RS3 front seat and rear seats, if not Ill go with some braum front seats and redo the rears with diamond stitching, while im doing interior things I’ll also add some cf interior trim and a new cf steering wheel. Im also going to do an RS3 front bumper, also thinking of wrapping the car a nardo grey. Of course this won’t happen until next year mid year/end of the year probably.

Last edited:
that's a cool color

Thanks yeah it looks amazing in person!

BRO It's got some flakes in there! :eek:

Hey man you gotta calm down-- now you're swangin' too hard!

Man the pics do no justice! The flake is insane in the sun, I think I can pick it up better with the new camera.

Yea. Could not daily those.

yeah, Im really hoping to get a daily by February maybe march.

@r18-power doesn't care about that.

He's got a money tree in the back yard that never dies ;) :giggle:

yeah I wish! I’d have a Lambo if that was the case lmao

I spotted this s3 this morning on my way to work, I honestly fell in love with the look of that car! The stance/color looked insane! I wasn’t able to ask the guy the wheel specs due to traffic.

DA5A1C60-1345-4A41-8260-06E03F128AB9.jpeg

Thanks yeah it looks amazing in person!

Man the pics do no justice! The flake is insane in the sun, I think I can pick it up better with the new camera.

yeah, Im really hoping to get a daily by February maybe march.

yeah I wish! I’d have a Lambo if that was the case lmao

I spotted this s3 this morning on my way to work, I honestly fell in love with the look of that car! The stance/color looked insane! I wasn’t able to ask the guy the wheel specs due to traffic.

View attachment 60011

That offset is good looking. Pokes juuuuuust a tad.

Back