Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

The 2012 and 2013 had the same exact wheels the only difference was the 2012 was gray where the 2013 is black. The TPMS sensor can be reset to any wheel. Firestone will do it for free of charge and only takes 2 minutes tops.

Only a small amount of 2012 SI had the oil problem. I had 0 problems with my 2012 the biggest reason I traded it in was because I needed a 4 door once my son was born. I was honestly trying to get the 2013 6-6 Accord but they only had automatics.

The 2012 and 2013 had the same exact wheels the only difference was the 2012 was gray where the 2013 is black. The TPMS sensor can be reset to any wheel. Firestone will do it for free of charge and only takes 2 minutes tops.

Only a small amount of 2012 SI had the oil problem. I had 0 problems with my 2012 the biggest reason I traded it in was because I needed a 4 door once my son was born. I was honestly trying to get the 2013 6-6 Accord but they only had automatics.
I would hate to be the one with a oil problem, basically the only cure for that is honda taking the engine apart.

Out of $85 for not wearing a seat belt. Judge didn't think a Dentist is a medical doctor. I disagree, a dentist is a doctor of the mouth and of course teeth. This quack of a judge kept telling people they had few right's to dispute tickets. Out of 80 people who either paid fines or cop not show up or cut a deal. Only maybe 3 or four people had a trial. The court was almost empty when my trial came up. About all I succeeded doing was pissing off the phony Bill collector and he wanted to give me a bigger fine then $85 ticket, but my AAA defensive driving course was the only thing he liked. I at least kept the cop there for 3 hrs and he wanted to leave too Ha Ha. Me I was half asleep by then:joke: I now see how they got $27 million out of people in tickets in 2018 in tiny Maine. fine for cellphone $325, fine for inspection sticker not on $140. These are not small fines any more. I am going to complain in newspapers and also call on politicians to reduce these money making schemes that is hitting poor people very hard because they have older cars that get tickets for just about anything even window tint no more than 35% on my Honda which is the max that ticket maybe a $100. I think you should be able to get a jury trial if you want one, this would stop this profit scam ticket writing. The judge is just a part of the scam and not partial in any way. Never plead guilty to anything it has been said if 10% of people asked for a trial the court time would become very expensive. :feedback:

I guess this is beyond my limited mind.

Last edited:
Yes... No seatbelt ticket and another ticket for speeding on a separate occasion.

Yea I am surprised I did not end up with that batch.
Unfortunately, I have one of those. Didn't know anything about it until it was too late. So now I just make sure to keep a jug of oil on hand. I add about a quart every month or so. Sucks, but not much better option right now.

Honda will repair your car call them up, its worth a try.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I have one of those. Didn't know anything about it until it was too late. So now I just make sure to keep a jug of oil on hand. I add about a quart every month or so. Sucks, but not much better option right now.

Did you look to see if yours had a recall?

not true go to small claims and it is life threating, the engine could fail and lock up and have a accident:bananapoke::fistpump::paper:

Last edited:
Back