Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

@bauer311 Enjoy yourself!

Finally got home through the Christmas traffic. I gotta ask-- since a lot of you guys are probably more knowledgeable about platforms and whatnot: Is the Acura RSX just a dressed up Civic? I'm asking because I shutdown a flyby being perpetrated by one. I didn't gap the guy or anything, but I was surprised.

Finally got home through the Christmas traffic. I gotta ask-- since a lot of you guys are probably more knowledgeable about platforms and whatnot: Is the Acura RSX just a dressed up Civic? I'm asking because I shutdown a flyby being perpetrated by one. I didn't gap the guy or anything, but I was surprised.
Thanks, as for your RSX question...it is and it's not. The RSX is just a newer Integra with a new name. I couldn't tell you if they're built on the same platform or not, but they are rivals of one another.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Morning

Rainy and foggy again. Buddy wants to go shooting today at the range (last minute thing) so we are going around 11am. I have the gun range membership so we'll share my lane.

Funny u say that. Gapped a type s in the si yesterday evening on the way to get e85. Dude was being an *** and cut me off two times so I let it rip tato chip. Felt good mixing it up in the si again. With that said I like how the last gen rsx’s look. They sit clean lowered on some decent rims.

From earlier today shooting.

Target - 1st shot with my buddy's 9mm Hipoint rifle @ 12 yards
e21f5e2e093c93d53f445890d02a2ec0.jpg
5fc46ed928422337765c85520ca85f22.jpg
b9ba173431b51ee0ab1ec1fd44d73efa.jpg

I see everyone was busy yesterday :hiding:

Morning :wave: Snowing here but nothing is accumulating. Thankfully.

But local schools closed. What a joke..

Good Morning. I got a question for y'all. It's a simple question that gets asked a lot on Mondays.

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?

How bout them chargers !!!!!

pretty cold this morning. Left the house at 30 degrees.

Back