Official Computer Talk Thread

Security Shmecurity

I stay virus-free by just washing all of my components with dish soap and a rag. Haven't had a problem in years.

But seriously, I use AVG. It's probably not the best, but the only places I go online are eBay and here.
That sounds like a definite plan for me.

Just going to go with windows defender for now.

Just use the built in defender for sure. It's actually quite good now.
Security Shmecurity

I stay virus-free by just washing all of my components with dish soap and a rag. Haven't had a problem in years.

But seriously, I use AVG. It's probably not the best, but the only places I go online are eBay and here.

Trash AVG. No point for reals. Just run Defender. Seriously. My company (Enterprise of 8000+ users) just dumped Trend for Mac and went to Microsoft Defender ATP. It's THAT good. Of course that was partially for ease of administration, but it really is that good now. I haven't run anything outside of Windows Defender for years now.

Just use the built in defender for sure. It's actually quite good now.

Trash AVG. No point for reals. Just run Defender. Seriously. My company (Enterprise of 8000+ users) just dumped Trend for Mac and went to Microsoft Defender ATP. It's THAT good. Of course that was partially for ease of administration, but it really is that good now. I haven't run anything outside of Windows Defender for years now.

When I looked, AVG wasn't even updating :rotfl:

So I guess it's been Defender this whole time anyways.

Security Shmecurity

Wait, isn’t that what Hillary Clinton did? She would wipe her computers with bleach?
:snicker:

Got my internet hard wired to the new computer and pleased that I'm getting the good speeds.

Also downloaded the free Borderlands 3 game along with XBOX game pass and didn't realize how large the games are to download.

Very Nice speeds :thumbsup:

As for game sizes... Don't get me started! :cornmad: One of the games I recently downloaded was 90GB+

Sure I may be able to get on tonight. I suck badly at it though. Going to take some getting used to driving with a keyboard.

Excuse me? A keyboard?? :eek:

I use a controller.

booty's gonna suggest a wheel like he has

Nope. I use a controller. I did have a wheel setup but no space for it so I sold it.

Back