New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
:rotfl: We will see, I do have a list of cars I want lol

Audi TTRS
Honda Type R
Evo 8/9/10
Infinity q50 Red Sport 400
BMW M3
Mk5 Supra (I like it but 2 seater won’t really work)
Audi Sq5
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
BMW X3 M

that’s just naming a few. Im trying to be responsible and keep the car I have now :party:

:rotfl: We will see, I do have a list of cars I want lol

Audi TTRS
Honda Type R
Evo 8/9/10
Infinity q50 Red Sport 400
BMW M3
Mk5 Supra (I like it but 2 seater won’t really work)
Audi Sq5
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
BMW X3 M

that’s just naming a few. Im trying to be responsible and keep the car I have now :party:

Damn.. did we just become best friends?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hey. My brothers bf has a Jeep srt. Thing is so fast. Embarrassed my si off the line and he has a whole list of sick kills. That said put the m5 on that list and that my vote.
Or if I had to pick the ttrs

hey. My brothers bf has a Jeep srt. Thing is so fast. Embarrassed my si off the line and he has a whole list of sick kills. That said put the m5 on that list and that my vote.

Not gonna’ lie, I really like the Durango SRT. Sort of a guilty pleasure. Not to mention Dodge released an AWD Burnout press video that was awesome.

Damn.. did we just become best friends?!

hahaha and Im still missing some in that list

That's a pretty big list...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

it could always be bigger :coffee:

I bet man, I’ve seen multiple on YouTube they’re crazy fast plus they have some comfort and space to them. I like the M5 but for a sedan its too big for my taste.

If everything goes as planned the car will be dropped off tomorrow to have the chrome trim around the windows done in black, the fenders should get rolled Monday and the wheels/tires should be on by next weekend.

If everything goes as planned the car will be dropped off tomorrow to have the chrome trim around the windows done in black, the fenders should get rolled Monday and the wheels/tires should be on by next weekend.

Yassss!

Tell me about it! Those boxes have been sitting in my garage for over a month now. Im getting inpatient, I just haven’t had time :spazface:

Instantly looks better without the chrome

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree! It looks even better in person!

When those wheels finally get put on I'm having a ding-dang barbecue. :rotfl:

you and I both! Lol Now the damn fender rolling guy flaked on me... Im trying to hopefully find a new one for this week.

So fenders should be rolled tomorrow morning. Unfortunately wheels will need to be pushed to next week :banghead:

Back