Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Whats up guys. I may have just ordered a Q300 exhaust for the car, because you know the dead of winter is the best time to do so.

Welcome Back :wave: Congrats on the new exhaust. :thumbsup:

I ordered one on Black Friday. It is replacing my banged up (from being dropped), too loud Full Race.

Have yet to want to freeze in my detached garage in order to install it.

Finally getting rid of that extremely loud exhaust! :woot: I will ride in the backseat again when you switch lol

UR has a duel muffler setup, do you think that would work better than FR muffler and resonator setup? What did you pay for the q300 and where?:confuzzled:

Yesterday morning I went by and put a down payment to hold the SI and when I went back today to finish and pick the car up someone else sold it :oops:.

Yesterday morning I went by and put a down payment to hold the SI and when I went back today to finish and pick the car up someone else sold it :oops:.

If you gave a down payment, you might have some recourse. I would push the issue.

Definetiely threaten bad reviews and word of mouth for the dealership and salesmen involved.

If you gave a down payment, you might have some recourse. I would push the issue.

Definetiely threaten bad reviews and word of mouth for the dealership and salesmen involved.
Yea I wish. the guy came by yesterday bought the car and drove off and everything.

Yeah! I've never heard of such-- that's terrible business!

Do you even get your down payment back?

I got my money back. I believe because I talked them down and the guy was annoyed and a someone else gave them what they wanted. I told him I would never go back he did not seem to care.

I got my money back. I believe because I talked them down and the guy was annoyed and a someone else gave them what they wanted. I told him I would never go back he did not seem to care.
Ugh. Such terrible business practice. I'm glad that you got your money back, though.

The Monte Carlo Rally is underway. This is yesterday's Shakedown-- the onboard cameras are des ordures as usual.

20200123_143504.jpg

Just got done getting my tires put on. Boy a night and day deference in quality. It feels like I am riding on air now. Just need to clean them up now.

Dirty mother *******... this is why people can't have nice things...

What was the name of the dealership? So i know to never go there since I'm in NC as well...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back