Not my first civic...

I started a new channel since my other one had a bunch of videos when I grew weed I don’t want to put that on the forum. I’ll post a vid later today though. Maybe a tour of the garage and my tools and ****.

Im going to look now. Is the new YouTube channel ron v as well?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I started a new channel since my other one had a bunch of videos when I grew weed I don’t want to put that on the forum. I’ll post a vid later today though. Maybe a tour of the garage and my tools and ****.
What's your YouTube channel ron? I watch YouTube quite a bit. Besides, i love watching engine builds and teardowns.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll join the others in asking for your YouTube channel, ron.

...It is admittedly 80% of what I do at work while babysitting Dell computer installs.

Haha. I’m gonna piss u guys off and tell u not til this weekend. Got a couple decent diy’s coming. Also got a tripod.

I ordered StopTech kits from buybrakes.com. Something happened and they ended up in PA after being shipped from Carson CA. A rep from them sent me an email last night apologizing and said he’ll get them to me today. Just got an update and they’ll be here by tonight. Great customer service. I’ll be installing them this weekend.

:thumbsup: That is good to know. I just ordered brakes from them last night. Good to know they took care of you.

I don't know if you mentioned it or not. Are you going to tap your valve cove to add in a large AN fitting to help with crank case pressure?

Also have you decided what route you are going for the bottom end?

I don't know if you mentioned it or not. Are you going to tap your valve cove to add in a large AN fitting to help with crank case pressure?

Also have you decided what route you are going for the bottom end?

u talking the b?

u talking the b?
Yea, I believe the factory fitting is only 3/8". I was going to drill 2 ports in my valve cover to help with the pressure. I am thinking of doing my valve cover I just painted for my k series since I am going to up my boost.

And the brakes look good so far. How do you like that Ktuned control arm? I have not changed mine yet and I have a little more camber than I need in the rear.

Last edited:
Love them. When are u gonna start working on the Gsr? Bottom end will hopefully be darton sleeved with 84mm piston eagle rods not sure on pistons and bearings. There’s a ton more I have to think about as far as the small details like catch cans and stuff but I want to go boost. Unfortunately my long vacation this summer is taking priority as far as funds.

Back