Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I got the Wilbro 450 pump, Acuity Fuel rail, Acuity Fuel pressure regulator, AEM Boost controller, Perrin gauge pod, SS clutch line, fittings, Braided lines and hoes on the way.

Now I just got to save up(or win the lottery) and get the 1-4 gear set and I'll be ready to go.

Not this year I am hoping to be pushing at least 500 whp by spring and go from there next year. But anything above 475 I'll be happy as long as I get track time. I also have to get the car re-tuned since I'll be on E-85 and plan to go up another 8 lbs.

Braided lines and hoes on the way.

:party:

giphy.gif

I got the Wilbro 450 pump, Acuity Fuel rail, Acuity Fuel pressure regulator, AEM Boost controller, Perrin gauge pod, SS clutch line, fittings, Braided lines and hoes on the way.

Now I just got to save up(or win the lottery) and get the 1-4 gear set and I'll be ready to go.
Just blow up your tranny and get another one -lightly used.

Morning!
Today looks to be a good day already. :)

I read this article for breakfast-- (https://jalopnik.com/that-awful-email-about-an-employees-old-car-may-not-be-1841161501)
I agree with Torch-- and thinking back, I may have had this happen. The reason that I had to give up my kinda paint-chipped and dented '96 Accord is because my previous employer randomly turned me into an errand boy in it when she saw it. My car was good for commuting round trip, but having to go six and seven places a day (totaling over 100 miles sometimes) eventually wore it out. When I got my current car, that stopped. I can't help but wonder if that was the whole point. Judging from the discussion below this article, a lot of people have had similar stuff happen.

Have any of y'all ever had this happen?

I worked with the man who founded Windows NT and close colleague of Bill Gates and Nathan Myhrvold. He drove a busted up 2005 Honda Odyssey with the rear view mirror dangling on the interior. His car was utter trash yet he was a billionaire.

The only thing that would indicate Chuck wasn’t a low-level shlup as his demeanor was dodgy, his clothes appeared off the racks of the local second-hand store in the 1990s, and glasses that fit poorly and bent out of shape, was that he walked around with an exquisite gold Rolex on his wrist.

He later bought a Tesla Model X but by then there were already more than a handful of Tesla’s in the parking garage.

that is just a act- his million dollar super cars are in his garage. and fly's around in a jet polluting a whole feet of cars into the air. Two bit phony like all of CA.

Weird question, but are the “graphics” like a vinyl wrap application?

Waited 2 hours after taxi. Gotta head back to work. So sad.

Last edited:
Weird question, but are the “graphics” like a vinyl wrap application?
They do most of the liveries in paint. Some instances they have vinyl wrapping.

First 787 with vinyl wrap was a purple plane from the summertime.

Back