Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

That's expensive for American pricings. That combo for me comes to $1800. Without the mount. I'm still not sure if I want the full race car back or build a custom exhaust.
Yak for you that Full race exhaust with the rmm would be almost $2000:joke: If I were you-build your own exhaust.:lildevil:

My check engine light went off on the srt-4 first time in 8yrs, maybe the light blew out. :shadyhat:

Well looks like I am getting a Ultima Racing exhaust with twin mufflers. I think the sound coming from twin muffler-deep tone would be super cool. I wanted a 3" but was concerned about noise and Full race has only a resonator and muffler. It looks like this set by FR is just a bit too noisy and needs twin muffler's. I did notice my srt-4 turbo actually helps keep some exhaust noise down-turbo. but my SI has no turbo yet, so it must be noisy er. I also considered the Q300 but it seems to have a lot of problems with that fat muffler banging around must be very heavy. I great wolf has spoken:D

:vtec:
Well looks like I am getting a Ultima Racing exhaust with twin mufflers. I think the sound coming from twin muffler-deep tone would be super cool. I wanted a 3" but was concerned about noise and Full race has only a resonator and muffler. It looks like this set by FR is just a bit too noisy and needs twin muffler's.:lildevil:

Last edited:
the great wolf just got a UR 3" exhaust today with twin mufflers.:vtec::spazface: Just need a rmm hasport and the torque solution exhaust mounts and I am done. I go right by my sick he is slow.:toilet: The honda junk exhaust goes to the closet where it belongs with the vfr 800 exhaust too and charcoal canister.

I paired my phone to car it works, but I turn on cruiz control and my tachometer went crazy?

Last edited:
"
Cruise Control Lambda Display

Top Previous Next
On some vehicles the Cruise Control 'Set' button can be used to show the current lambda on the tachometer. The display is in air-fuel ratio x 1000 offset by 10,000. eg 14.7:1 = 4700 rpm, 13.2:1 = 3200 rpm

In order for the lambda to be shown the Cruise Control 'Main' switch should be off and the clutch not depressed."

I thought the cruise control went nuts, well if its suppose to do that -nothing to worry about. The car was sitting for over 2 months. I needed to drive it so the rotors wouldn't get too rusty. I am excited over the UR exhaust with twin mufflers is being shipped, I should have it next week. I only need a hasport rear motor mount now and torque solutions hangers. I will have a full 3" exhaust and etuned car this year and CAI. I may add a supercharger CT-e-easy install. Ad custom wheels too, I hate switching tires-running Michelin AS and sticky summer tires too. Expecting spring kittens. I have a waiting list very long for the super rare Himalayan Kittens. It's tax refund time-I did my taxes all ready last night, had to do the twice because I screw up the first time.:corngrin:

Installing my acuity cold air intake soon, this should pass inspection according to my mechanic. I have a hondata tuner and will load the tune for 3.5 CAI intake. I paid for a tune with etunz ,but will wait for final tuning. I don't really need FI to have fun at a cost of $5,000-$10,000. A short throw shifter would be nice and a 24 rear sway bar, maybe aftermarket wheels.

Last edited:
:badger:UR exhaust coming today with twin mufflers-spring is coming early this year due to CA smog seems like everything has failed there to change anything except more pollution and no tree's. Maine has 90% trees, CA one dying tree!:banana whip2:

The great grey wolf travels 8200 miles because its lonely. :squirrel: 13 miles a day.

Roku premier $41 won't take router password, tried to get a brand new one to work and failed. I just bought a new router and it works with smart phone. Ruku premier does not see the password correctly is my guess, I am stuck without out the router working with roku, its useless. I am trying to get my LCD tv to work with ruko and netflicks, but I am stuck without the router working. My guess is the roku premier is just china junk made to work a little while then fail-it gets quite hot. Ruku has better models then this one and one has a hard wire outlet

coldest morning in a year -8 and got to start the van with a lossy heater.:thumbsdown::snow:

Maybe I rethink this garbage.

Last edited:
  1. thank you. I will call a few lawyers. may not be worth any more time.

Last edited:
Back