MSI B450 I mobo
AMD 3800x
32gb of gskill ram
500gb Samsung evo nvme
Nvidia 2080ti

Picture of 1.5l bottle next to the case for size comparison

ca2c106bf6ff9b1db87635a551e3c253.jpg

65dd9478e5ded2743c3b05479d942c8b.jpg

I absolutely love this cases. JayzTwoCents did a real nice build with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why the "...."? Do you think she will have a problem using it?

Told her that it wouldn't run Microsoft Office (and others) programs before buying it. After buying it, she talked about work stuff and I reminded her she couldn't (easily) use it for that and told her she would have to bring her work laptop home. She seemed a little annoyed/frustrated. Also, the screen size is quite a bit smaller than her previous laptop.

Told her that it wouldn't run Microsoft Office (and others) programs before buying it. After buying it, she talked about work stuff and I reminded her she couldn't (easily) use it for that and told her she would have to bring her work laptop home. She seemed a little annoyed/frustrated. Also, the screen size is quite a bit smaller than her previous laptop.

Has she tried Office Online? That could work as a compromise with the Chromebook. The other programs she might use, I dunno.

Has she tried Office Online? That could work as a compromise with the Chromebook. The other programs she might use, I dunno.

Office Online sucks. At least the last time I tried to use it. Remote desktop would be a better option.

Office Online sucks. At least the last time I tried to use it. Remote desktop would be a better option.

It's still not great. I only use it in absolute desperation. The reason I suggested it is because we have some persons at work who seem okay with it.

:confused: - Yeah I always bring my work laptop home. Mostly because I might not be at the same site the next day. But I do agree with her about the Chromebook screen size.
One of my customer's purchased 2 Chromebooks (one for her and one for her mom) and wanted me to "set them up" for her... Which I did but while setting them up I noticed they were pretty small. 11" size maybe?

:confused: - Yeah I always bring my work laptop home. Mostly because I might not be at the same site the next day. But I do agree with her about the Chromebook screen size.
One of my customer's purchased 2 Chromebooks (one for her and one for her mom) and wanted me to "set them up" for her... Which I did but while setting them up I noticed they were pretty small. 11" size maybe?

Yeah, it is 11". You can get them in 15" as well, but she was coming from a 15" laptop that she thought was too big.

Unless you need to take the drive to various places, I would just buy another internal drive. You have the space.

Back