Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

seem to recall Project Farm did some basic testing on Amazon... not sure.

My stock rotors lasted 68k, and i really only changed them because they were starting to groove from the track pads.

In other news I ordered a sedan exhaust and got a coupe exhaust delivered. Gonna have to call customer service on Monday.

I wore out my factory brakes fast my fronts I replaced them at about 30k miles mostly because they would pulse really bad. But I lived on top of a mountain so I used them a lot going downhill. I probably would have gotten another 20k miles out of them but that brake fade and pulse was getting on my nerves something bad. I replaced the rears not long ago at about 52k miles.

:turbopokesmiley:My brakes are like new after 20k miles, I don't use them at all:brock::brock::eekdancesmiley:

Morning :hotgreentea: :wave:

57k on my 15 si. Well almost 57k.

Damn. You don't drive that thing enough ;)

The rotors themselves were bad in 56k? Couldn’t turn them?

The rotors were not particularly bad enough to replace and the dealership advised that they could turn them BUT rotors are cheap enough from RockAuto and my buddy has a shop so he installed the new rear rotors/pads for a good price (MUCH cheaper than the dealership was going to charge me for turning the rotors + new pads). Dealership wanted $260 for turning the rear rotors + new pads.

Really, 57k and need brakes... you commute?

Yes I do commute. It ranges on the X amount of miles per day.

Front rotors/pads were done around 36k miles.

Same! I was watchin' the Pro Bowl and just heard

People watch the Pro Bowl? :eek:

:eek:

I purchased the Accord in Nov 2017 with 21k miles so the previous owner didn't drive much. I've put on 35k miles in 2 years which is about right for me.

Back