Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

People watch the Pro Bowl? :eek:

I'd actually never watched the Pro Bowl before just because I'd always forget to. I have a small gripe!
...Why is it so boring? Like every other sport has an All-Star game, too-- but these guys are doing it wrong! There's no skill contests or anything fun that deviates from the norm!

Might as well have been a Flag Football match.

I got right at 56k miles on my SI I bought new in 2013. I bought my Odyssey with 30k miles on it almost 2 years ago and it has 56k already.

I'd actually never watched the Pro Bowl before just because I'd always forget to. I have a small gripe!
...Why is it so boring? Like every other sport has an All-Star game, too-- but these guys are doing it wrong! There's no skill contests or anything fun that deviates from the norm!

Might as well have been a Flag Football match.

You said it.. It's definitely two-hand touch/flag football. I understand they don't want to get hurt and end their career but what's the point of even having the game then? Defense just plays back and they just go down the field..

I told her probably next year we can do it. I am also wanting to do the Acura TL type S manual transmission (MB6 I think) with the LSD. It should be a fun project and surprise a lot of people.

2duigy.jpg

Hate the news. What a bunch of douches with misinformation out the wazoo.

I had my most recent package from FedEx delivered to the wrong house. I had to call and make a report the delivery guy said he put it on my door step so I thought it was stolen so I made a report with the FedEx investigators. About 30 minutes later the delivery guy pulls up with my package

Back